There are several steps that need to be taken in order to become a member of Pacer Track Club:
- Prior to registering for Pacer Track Club, you must have an active membership with the USA Track and Field. You can register/renew at the USATF Membership Form. The cost is $20.00 and is in addition to Pacer Track Club fee. Please make note of your membership number as you will need it to register with the club.
- Runners are required to wear a Pacer Tank Top for track season meets and a Pacer Long Sleeve Shirt for cross country season meets. They are provided as part of your membership with the team.
- If you are new to Pacer Track Club, we will need to verify your childs birth date. Please bring a copy of their birth certificate to a practice so we can put it on file.
- The membership cost for Pacer Track Club is $60.00 for Track Season (meet costs included) and $60.00 for Cross Country Season (meet costs not included. Usually $10.00 per athlete).
- We use Remind for important communications like practice schedule changes, meet updates, etc. Please sign up to stay informed! You can also follow these Remind Instructions.
Please visit our registration page: Team Registration Form