Spring 2022 Track Season registration is now open!
Welcome to the Pacer Track Club! We are the premier track and cross country team for the South Hills neighborhoods of Pittsburgh, PA. We are affiliated with the Three Rivers Association of USA Track and Field (USATF).
Boys and girls, from ages 8 to 18, who like to run, are encouraged to participate regardless of experience. Interested runners can sign up on our Joining the Team page, or come to the first practice to see what it’s all about.
The practices take place on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:00pm to approximately 7:15pm at the practice field located behind the Bethel Park Community Center.
What happens at practice?
- Athletes properly warm up, stretch, run, sweat, laugh, make friends, and run some more.
- We work hard conditioning our bodies and minds.
- Athletes improve their aerobic and anaerobic muscle capability and exercise core muscle groups.
What happens at meets?
- We participate in sanctioned meets through the Three Rivers USATF, which are typically held on Saturdays.
- Attendance is encouraged, but not mandatory. Athletes come to what they can come to!