We’re always looking for new volunteers to help with the team! However, in order to be able to help with the kids, you must become a volunteer coach.
- First, become a USATF Member at the following link: http://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Individual-Memberships.aspx
- Complete a COACHING REGISTRY APPLICATION:
Start the process by clicking the RED bar at the bottom of the USATF page, same for
next page, and follow the steps.
You will start getting e-mails from USATF, and NCSI.
Keep track of the E-mails sent to you from DRS@ncsisafe.com because in there is a link
for where to upload the additional PA Required screening documents (see links below).
email@example.com will send you an e-mail when the background is done
(disregard the part about you having to do nothing further, PA requires more!).
- Complete SAFESPORT Training course:
- The State Police check is free and takes 2 minutes to complete (longer if you have lived in
many places) at the following link (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp).
- The PA Health and Human Services takes another 2 minutes to complete at the following
- The affidavit you will need instead of fingerprints is at the following link:
- Finally, once you have done all the above, and saved a PDF of D, E, and F, you will need to
upload the 3 documents to the following NCSI website which will ask for a credit card fee:
- If all goes well, you will get an e-mal from firstname.lastname@example.org saying that your
information has been uploaded to USATF Track and Field – Youth and you are DONE!!!!